OUR PROFESSIONALS HAVE A BREADTH OF EXPERIENCE THAT is applicable TO A WIDE RANGE OF BUILDING STYLE AND SCOPE. OUR SERVICES focus on new construction, renovation AND investigation of building enclosures.
We provide basis of design, peer review and construction administration solutions for architects, developers and contractors.
We also perform these services for new construction projects:
- Pre-construction trade coordination
- Submittal, shop drawing and RFI review
- Site observations and field reports
- Field mock-up performance water testing and installation quality review
- Field fenestration water penetration testing
- Below-grade horizontal waterproofing, air barrier, EIFS, and roof inspections
- Preliminary basis of design recommendations
- Architectural design drawing and specification review
- Hygrothermal modelling and analysis
- Effective wall thermal resistance modelling and analysis
- Bid review and permit assistance
- Design-build waterproofing coordination
We identify water intrusion sources and consult on enclosure repair design for existing structures for architects, building owners and contractors.
We also perform these services for renovation projects:
- Remedial below-grade waterproofing
- Podium and planter waterproofing replacement
- Exterior building expansion joint replacement
- Window/fenestration system replacement
- Roof repair, recover and replacement
- Exterior building skin repair and replacement
- Concrete slab, exterior wall and glazing sealant replacement
We identify water intrusion sources and advise building owners, and provide construction defect expert witness testimony for material manufacturers, law firms and insurance companies.
We also perform these services for investigation projects:
- Flooring failure investigations
- Roof surveys and failure investigations
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony
- Water intrusion investigations
- Building enclosure condition assessments
- Pre-purchase building assessments